富士山の飲める温泉水と化粧水 223 ONSEN STORE

home
USA China Thai
フリーダイヤル 0120-192-930
お問い合せフォーム
製品を購入する
Facebook
受付時間:10:00〜17:00(月〜金)

ONSEN CREAM 富士山温泉化粧品

TOP > 富士山温泉化粧品

ONSEN CREAM 温泉水80%。
肌にすーっと浸透する
こだわりの
オールインワンクリーム。

世界遺産富士山の地底1500Mより湧き出る温泉水で作ったウォータークリームです。精製水を一切使わず温泉水80%残りの20%を美容成分で作った拘りのオールインワンクリーム。肌につけると温泉水が弾けるように溢れ出て肌にすーっと浸透し保湿成分で皮膚表面をコーティングしてくれます。
温泉水の特徴が美肌の湯と言われているPH9.7の天然アルカリ温泉水で美容成分として注目されている天然シリカも含有されています。
このためつけたあとは温泉に入ったあとの様にしっとりと潤いつるつるとした透明感のある肌に導いてくれます。

This product is a water cream made from hot spring water springing out from 1500 m below the ground of Mt. Fuji’s, which is a world heritage. This is a particular all-in-one cream: 80% of that is hot spring water without purified water and remaining 20% is beauty ingredients.
Upon application to your skin, the hot spring water comes out and smoothly penetrates into your skin; the contained moisturizing ingredients make a coating on your skin surface.
The contained hot spring water features natural alkaline hot spring water with PH9.7, and natural silica, which is believed to be effective in beautifying skin, is also contained. Therefore after applying the cream, it makes your skin very moist, sleek and translucent just like after taking a hot spring bath.

製品を購入する

富士山温泉水の特徴と効能

泉質/アルカリ単純温泉(ph9.8)
温度/約30℃(季節により温度が変動します)
効能/神経痛・筋肉痛・関節痛・五十肩
   運動麻痺・関節のこわばり
   疲労回復・健康増・うつ・ストレス
特徴 /ph9.7の成分アルカリ性単純温泉は、
   刺激の少ない体にやさしい成分が特徴で、
   無色透明の美肌の湯ともよばれ、
   子供や高齢者でも安心して 入浴ができます。
   また、飲泉としての許可もおりております

 
《Features and Effects of The Hot Spring Water》
Quality   /Alkaline simple hot spring (PH9.7)
Temperature/Approximately 30℃ (Varies depending on seasons)
Effectiveness/Neuralgia, muscle pain, arthralgia, frozen shoulder,
motor paralysis, stiffness in the joints, fatigue relieving,
health enhancement, depression, stress
Features  /The feature of alkaline simple hot spring water with PH9.7
is the contained ingredients, which give less irritation to your skin and
are friendly to your body; The water is calledas skin beautifying water
for colorless and transparency; It is possible for children and
senior people to take a bath with safe and comfort. Furthermore,
it is approved for drinking.
配合成分表はこちら

主な含有美容成分

フコイダン
これは、人体を汚れや細菌、ウイルスから守ってくれる成分です。 様々な研究が進められる中、人間の防衛機能を回復して免疫力を正常化させるほか、血液凝固抑制作用をはじめ抗腫瘍、血圧上昇抑制、中性脂肪抑制、抗アレルギー、肝機能向上作用など、現代人の健康に欠かせない機能がフコイダンにあることが学術的に明らかにされています。 さらに本来、人間に備わっている自然治癒力を正常化する効能もあることが明らかになりました。

《Major Beauty Ingredients Contained》
Fucoidan (a natural ingredient which normalizes the natural healing power): This is an ingredient which protects human bodies from dirt, bacteria and viruses. In the course of studies on fucoidan, it has been academically revealed that fucoidan has various functions which are indispensable to modern people’s health: The functions are suppressing blood HYPERLINK “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_coagulation” \o “Blood coagulation” coagulation, anti-tumors, suppressing blood pressure elevation, suppressing neutral fat, anti-allergy and boosting liver functions as well as normalizing human body’s immunity by recovering human body’s defense function. The studies have also demonstrated that fucoidan has an effect on normalizing natural healing power which is inherently built in human bodies.
 
アルガニアスピノサ核油
アンチエイジング効果 皮膚コンディショニング効果

《Argania spinose》
Anti-oxidant effect,
skin whitening effect, anti-aging effect and
collagen producing effect
 
加水分解コラーゲン(植物由来)
保湿効果、皮膚コンディショニング効果

《Hydrolyzed collagen (derived from plants)》
Moisturizing effect and skin conditioning effect
 
テトラヘキシルデカン酸アスコルビル
酸化防止効果、美白効果、アンチエイジング効果、
コラーゲン生成

《Ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate》
Anti-oxidant effect,
skin whitening effect, anti-aging effect and collagen producing effect
 
ビタミンナノエマルションテクノロジー
ビタミンA,B,C,Eの4種類のビタミンが複合的に、かつ高濃度に含有されており、これらは皮膚細胞と非常に相性がよく親和性のよいレシチンでナノエマルションテクノロジーによりナノサイズにまで小さなナエマルションにしてあります。 したがってナノサイズのためにビタミンは、すばやく、効率よく、肌の深部までビタミンを届けます。
ビタミンAは、肌に優しいパルミチン酸レチノールを採用。 ビタミンBは、ビタミンCとの相乗効果で皮膚のコラーゲンを作り出す働きのあるパントテノールを採用。 採用しているビタミンCは、皮膚への吸収性が優れ、また安定性、安全性の高い油溶性のビタミンC誘導体です。

《Vitamin Nano-Emulsion Technology》
Four vitamins, vitamin A, B, C and E, are complexly contained in high density and they are transformed to nano emulsion as small as nano size through nano emulsion technology by using lecithin which is very friendly with and has high affinity with skin cells. Therefore, the vitamins are delivered deep into your skin quickly and efficiently thanks to their sizes.
 
製品を購入する
 
PAGE TOP
NEWS
ABOUT 富士山温泉水とは
VOICE お客様の体験談
健康美容温泉水 飲泉力
富士山温泉化粧品 浸透力
富士山温泉水オフィシャル Facbook
Company Profile 株式会社 富士山温泉水